So AGTriviaMaster is asking her followers to do something called fast tag!
1. Your Name: Misscpfreaks
2. Least Favorite Color: red
3. Favorite Food: potato
4. Favorite TV Show: the voice
5. Favorite Song: mr know it all
6. Favorite Room In Your House: Sun Room
7. Least Favorite Gum Flavor: Dunnno
8. Favorite Painter: Dunno!
9. Favorite Book: Because of Winn Dixie
10. Favorite Book Series: Dunno
11. Type Of Computer: PC
12: Favorite Font: Cursive? I dunno
13. Favorite Gum Flavor: Spearmint
14. AG Stores You've Been To: Minneapolis
15. Hunger Games or Twilight: nither
16. Ice Cream or Sorbet: ice cream
17. Favorite Type of AG Blog Contest: giveaway
18. Favorite Cuisine: dunno
19. Favorite Soda: pepsi
20. Favorite Dessert: pie
21: Hair Length: longer
22. Favorite AG Movie: felicity
23. Hamster Or Guinea Pig: both
24. Cotton Candy Or Fruit Bars: cotton candy
25. How Long It Took You To Do This: 2 minutes and 11 seconds!
Yay, and thanks to my sister, Aeldancesing23 from aeldancesing23.weebly.com for timing me!
PS: Might have my llama for 4-H I got assigned with this year, Diesel, in my next post tomorrow! :D
First of all, thank you Priya from www.americangirlplayground.com for tagging me! (Check her out if you haven't!)
First, you must acknowledge the person who tagged you.
Second, you tell your 3 favorite movies, 3 random things about your favorite movies, and 1 thing you like to do while watching movies.
My three favorites movie are...
1. Because of Winn Dixie
2. The Christmas Bunny
3. The Legend of the Guardians
Random things about those movies:
1. It's also my favorite book and I have a dog, too! And it's soo.... cute and it has my favorite actor in it!
2. I have bunnies as well! I can defiantly relate to the bunny part.
3. I watched this movie three days in a row and my sister thought I had issues or something.
So that's it! I tag... Charlotte (typing that right?) from Lovealldoll.blogspot.com and Alyssa from lovealldoll.blogspot.com and Aeldancesing23 (my sister!) from aeldancesing23.weebly.com
Sorry for the lack of post lately and not approving comments... I was... Well, lazy.
But now I have a question for you all... Which doll do YOU want next?
Here is Rebecca Rubin... My gosh, this doll REALLY appeals to me. I love her so much. Online it does no good for her.
But in person... GORGEOUS! I saw her at the Mall of America in February.
Marie-Grace Gardener is so cute! Although, I am not a fan of her meet outfit, I still want her!
I'd just change her right away :) I like all of her outfits so I'd just put her in one of those.
Here is Cecile Rey! Isn't this doll amazing?! I think online it doesn't do too much good for her, like Rebecca, but in person, she is absolutely amazing! That blue on her... It's so pretty! I need her!
Plus I don't have any black dolls yet! :(
Like I'm keep saying, to me, this doll does not look as good online. But in person this doll is simply amazing!
Those eyes... I can't stop looking at those eyes... That hair... That beautiful hair...
Yes, I love EVERYTHING about her! I would probably name her Georgia.
If I did that, both of my JLY's would have names of states! Lol! That would be fun though.
So that's it... Which doll do you want next? And which doll of these is your favorite?
I am excited cause I will be at the Mall of America in October for my birthday and I'll get one!
I can't wait!
And by the way... I am not going to ask which doll to get. And I mixed these up... I didn't have my favorites at the top and my least favorites at the bottom... I mixed them up to confuse you all! :)
Guess what everybody?!?! I made a collab channel! It's called SevenTwinklingAgs!
Cool, right? ;)
So if you have a YouTube Account PLEASE enter, it's a great way to advertise your channel and if this collab channel gets popular, you might have like... 100 more subs in a couple months!
And if you don't have a YouTube... Sorry, but you can't enter... But maybe I'll make a collab blog? ;)
First of all, here are the rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog.
1. Charlotte (typing that right?) on Just Us Dolls Here.
2. Liz from American Girl Fan.
3. Alyssa from Love All Doll
4. And my sister, Aeldancesing23 from Aeldancesing23 (lol)
(3)Thank you, AGTriviaMaster (americangirltriviamaster.weebly.com) for nominating me!
I just started blogging so it feels nice to be noticed :)
Seven random things about me...
1. I have three rabbits, a fish, and a dog who I love waaay too much.
2. My favorite American Girl face molds are Elizabeth's face mold and Sonali's/Cecile's.
3. I LOVE potatoes.
4. I have straight red hair.
5. I am Catholic and love it.
6. I have a YouTube, too, called MissCpFreaks and collab channel called SevenTwinklingAgs (enter, it's still OPEN).
7. I Irish Dance and I am in Open Solo.
So I am going off to tell everyone their nominations and if I nominated you... Congrats! :)
PS: Here are the the answers to my questiond
What's the favorite doll that you don't have?
DEFIANTLY Mia! I regret that I didn't get her!
So, Weebly was being stupid and forced me to to put this in a new post!
The answer is Kit in her summer dress!
Come back this Friday for a new picture!
1. Favorite color: Blue
2. Favorite color to wear: Blue
3. Birthday: Can't say... It's in October though!
4. Pet peeve: People bragging then ten minutes later reminding you of it and people bragging about how good stuff like Rolos are. (I'm allergic).
5. What people think of you: Animal lover,crazy about my rabbit Bumper, and doll lover :)
6. What you think of yourself: I don't know... Lol
7. Favorite movie: Because of Winn Dixie
8. Least favorite movie: I don't know... Hard. I forget it right now lol.
9. Favorite subject: MATH :D
10. Least favorite subject: Don't have one
11. Favorite animal: I love them all... But I especially love rabbits.
11. Least favorite actor: Don't know!
12: Favorite actor: Anna Sophia Robbs
13. Favorite number: Don't have one.
14. State you live in: Can't say,
15. Hunger Games or Harry Potter: I'm not allowed to watch either/read.
16. Ice cream or custard: I've never had custard... ICE CREAM :)
17. Favorite sport/hobby: Irish Dance, basketball, swimming, etc.
18. Middle name: Um, one of my dolls first name has it lol.
19. Favorite drink: Water!!!
20. Siblings: Younger sibling (we're twins but I'm 3 minutes older lol).
21: Hair style: Right now it's down, not brushed... Ugly. Usually I have it in a ponytail though!
22. Edward, Jacob, or push ‘em all off a cliff: I'm not allowed to watch twilight... So, push 'em all off a cliff I suppose~
23. Pet: Three rabbits, a dog and a fish!
24: Weirdest food you’ve ever eaten: Chili with chocolate and cinnamon in it! (VERY gross, don't eat it).
25. Snickers or 3 Musketeers: Allergic.
26. Imaginary Friend(s): Nope.
27. How long it took you to take this survey: 9 minutes!
This is something new I am trying which will be up every Friday and it will go until someone gets the right answer!
Who do you think it is...? :)
Doll AND outfit!
PS: If I come up with something better, this segment will be removed.
'I walk down my steps,
One by one my feet carry me,
Hoping not to trip,
Over my two left feet!'
Haha, here's Elizabeth walking down some steps outside!
And I know, the poem wasn't necessary... But I felt like it!
This is probably my favorite photo of Elizabeth :)
Hope I win and good luck to everyone else!
May the best photographer win, hehe :)
Ellowyne Wilde... My gosh, they are amazing!
This has to be my absolute favorite... She does kinda look like me, straight red hair, aqua eyes... OK, I don't have aqua eyes, they're kinda like a green/blue... Kinda hard to explain. You'd have to see them to get it, but unfortunately I can't show my face on YouTube! Anyhow, isn't she GORGEOUS?
So, what do you think of these dolls? I think if she ever goes on sale, I might just force myself to click 'Add to Cart'.
Really, American Girl Dolls are really the only dolls I like! Besides some Barbies! I am obsessed with these girls.
Defiantly will ask for one for Christmas!
And here is one of my favorite outfits... Just the thing is, these are just waaay over my budget.
You think American Girl prices are crazy!
I'd probably just have to make my own version of this, or get it for a good price on eBay or maybe get some handmade outfits off of Etsy!
What do you think of these gorgeous dolls?